Job Title- UX Designer
Job Location- Bangalore
· Perform user-centered design activities that actively involve users throughout all phases of a project to ensure product usability.
· Guides product decisions by conducting user research such as interviews and facilitating iterative feedback loops.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Creates user interaction design alternatives, and conveys designs by building prototypes and style guides.
· Conducts iterative usability tests to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the designs.
· Diagnoses and prioritizes usability issues and refines designs or recommends changes.
· Contributes to the development of the UX design discipline within the organization through development of user-centered design best practices.
· Use visual design software to refine illustrations
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with design strategy, design research, experience design and visual design, ideally in either a consultancy or large enterprise.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human Centered Design, Visual Design or a related field
· Experience in UX design with an emphasis on whole experience solutions and empathy for the end user
· Experience collaborating with users, clients, product managers, developers, and fellow designers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Experience determining the user-centered design strategy and lead customers through research, prototypes, iterative design and development, and the delivery process
· Experience developing the visual design, branding and data visualizations to produce modern, compelling products
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· Experience with user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Experience communicating design rationale to stakeholders and continuously advocate for the end user
· Experience working in Lean/Agile software development and rapid iterative design and delivery of products
This role involves working in the afternoon shift (1:30pm – 10:30pm).
Job Requisition ID: 192127
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment:Testing, User Experience, Research, Technology